Wheels & Steering Wheel are not centred.
All the Wheels are parallel & Steering Wheel is centred.
Wheel Alignments Servicing & Maintenance
The results include:
- Improved Driver Safety
- Improved Handling
- Increased Fuel Efficiency
- Extended Suspension Life
- Minimized Tyre Wear
- Improved Steering.
How important is wheel alignment?
Think of it this way. Research indicates that the average car is driven about 20,000 kms per year. A car with toe wheel alignment just 4mm out of specifications has dragged its tires sideways for over 109kms by the end of the year.
What are the “symptoms” of a car that’s out of wheel alignment?
Have your car checked if you notice:
- Excessive or uneven tyre wear.
- Steering wheel pulls to the left or right.
- Feeling of looseness or wandering.
- Steering wheel vibration or shimmy.
- Steering wheel is not centred when the car is moving straight ahead.
How often should I have a wheel alignment?
Follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation noted in your owner’s manual. But, as a general rule, have your vehicle’s tires checked every 20,000 kms or at least once a year.